In association with MV New Zealand and Urban Moto Imports (UMI – importers of MV to AU/NZ), we are organising a MV WSBK Experience trip for Philip Island, 24-26th of February 2017.
This weekend will be a MV focused weekend with clothing and other great MV things (Pending confirmation from UMI) that are yet to be announced, but trust me it will be good! 🙂 We are going for the full three days and are trying to get 10 people to Club Superbike (see below) which would allow us to book an entire table (we have about 8-10 interested as of 15th of Sept), and if we confirm early October we will get the best of the best seats (at the front window of the VIP area, shown below).
There are two classes of tickets:
- General Admission (Note: Not on sale yet and no prices – last years tickets were AU$115). Note here. GA tickets can only get into the pits via an extra pit pass, and then only on the Friday.
- Club Superbike (all inclusive, food/beverage, 3 day pass = AU$895. General details here).
Things to note (all to be finalised):
- MV New Zealand and Urban Moto Imports will be assisting to organise accomodation for the 4 days.
- You will need to organise your own flights – however we plan to have group travel from Melbourne Airport to Philip Island (afternoon of the 23rd of Feb) and back again (morning of the 27th of Feb).
- We will be planning group travel to/from accomodation to the racetrack on each of the days.
- GA Tickets will limit what you can do at the track, but dont forget there is all the rest of the time (evenings etc) where we will all be catching up!
If you are interested in this, we will need to confirm numbers (both GA and Club Superbike) to UMI at the end of Sept to allow them the time to assist us with making this a cracker event.
If you are keen on Club Superbike – then we will be group booking these tickets either via UMI or directly with Corporate Sales at Philip Island. As an example, with a table of 10 – 50% deposit due Oct and the rest before the end of 2016 – all of this is yet to be 100% confirmed.
Are you interested?
Please email me (Simon) at [email protected] BEFORE the end of September (2016!) and include what kind of tickets you would like and let us know any other details (e.g. you cant make it on the Friday or similar). Then early Oct we will organise and make it happen.