Yes folks, its happening again – WSBK Club MV!!!
Update 27/10/2017: Deposits due today for everyone. Please note that there are only 2 spaces left of our 20.
In association with the MV New Zealand and Urban Moto Imports, we are organising the second annual MV WSBK Experience trip for Philip Island, 22-26th of February 2018.
Just like last time, this weekend will be a MV focused weekend exclusively for current MV Owners – with some great MV-focused things that are yet to be announced, but trust me it will be good! – See below for last years pics 🙂
About “WSBK Club MV” Tickets:
These are essentially the same as Club Superbike tickets… However, this is the MV WSBK Experience – so we call these tickets WSBK Club MV tickets. Plus there is some extra special things included and all the logistics are handled for you.
We will be in an exclusive club in pole position with incredible views over the main straight to the start/ finish line, pit lane and superbike team garages. Relaxing in an air conditioned permanent suite makes this one of the most sought after options of the incredibly exciting Superbike World Championship. Including:
- 3 day circuit access including access to the World Superbike Paddock
- A climate controlled glass fronted suite overlooking Pit Lane
- Outdoor panoramic rooftop viewing area
- Hot buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Beer, wine, soft drink, speciality teas & barista coffee service are all included – cash bar for spirits
- Flat screen televisions showing all of the on track action & timing
- Free Wi-Fi within the facility
- Access to the Paddock Show, rider autograph signing session and other media events
- A pit walk on Saturday and Sunday
- VIP shuttle bus from reserved carpark to the infield area and return
- Shuttle bus return from accomodation to track and back
- Sunscreen and earplugs
- MV Rider meetings and signing opportunities
- WSBK Club MV Clothing * Note details to be confirmed
Things to note (all to be finalised):
- MV New Zealand organising group accommodation for the 4 nights – this will be in the form 1-3 quality rental houses at Philip Island – last years place was epic! Every attempt is being made to ensure everyone will have their own room.
- You will need to organise your own flights – however we plan to have group travel from Melbourne Airport to Philip Island (afternoon of Thursday the 22nd of Feb) and back again (morning of the 26th of Feb).
- 22/2 – please book on the 8:30 / 9:30am departure for 10:30 / 11:40 arrival
- 26/2 – please book on the ~6pm departure from Melbourne
- We will be planning group travel to/from accommodation to the racetrack on each of the days.
Cost breakdown per person (WSBK Tickets + Accomm’ + Travel to PI):
|“WSBK Club MV”||Accomodation||Travel (Mel<>PI)||Total||Deposit (26th Oct)|
|NZD$1100||NZ$400 est pp||NZ$110 est pp||NZ$1600||NZ$800|
|AUD$1000||AUD$370 est pp||AUD$100 est pp||AUD$1470||AUD$735|
Prices listed are per person for the entire trip (not per night). All prices listed are estimates and may change depending on actual numbers and exchange rates. 50% deposit is due before 27th Oct and the rest end of Nov 2017. Excludes flights and anything not specifically listed.
Are you interested?
Places are filling fast – and this is first come first served. Please email me (Tim) at [email protected] BEFORE the 27rd of October (2017!) and include your details (name, phone, how many people, etc) any other details (e.g. you cant make it on the Friday or similar). Then late Oct we will be booking and confirming with everyone.
Please Note: The NZ MV Owners Club is not a registered club and this event is not being run commercially. We are just a very enthusiastic bunch of MV Owners who love to be a part the MV family and we are putting our own time and energy into this entirely to have a great time. Go MV!!